Skip to main content

Category:IK Start SubcategoriesMedia in category "IK Start"Navigation menuUpload mediaofficial...


Association football clubs in NorwaySports in KristiansandSports clubs established in 1905














Category:IK Start




From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository






Jump to navigation
Jump to search


.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox{float:right;width:210px;font-size:95%;table-layout:fixed;padding:0}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox .image img{max-height:250px;width:auto}.mw-parser-output #wdinfoboxcaption{background-color:white}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-ltr #wdinfoboxcaption{margin-left:0}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-rtl #wdinfoboxcaption{margin-right:0}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox th{vertical-align:top;word-wrap:break-word}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox td{word-wrap:break-word}.mw-parser-output .taxontree-lcell,.mw-parser-output .wikidatainfobox-lcell{background-color:#cfe3ff;padding-left:0.4em;padding-right:0.4em;font-weight:bold}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-ltr .taxontree-lcell,.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-ltr .wikidatainfobox-lcell{text-align:right}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-rtl .taxontree-lcell,.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-rtl .wikidatainfobox-lcell{text-align:left}.mw-parser-output .taxontree-fullcell{text-align:center}.mw-parser-output .taxontree-hdrcell{text-align:center;background-color:#cfe3ff;padding-left:0.4em;padding-right:0.4em;font-weight:bold}.mw-parser-output .taxontree-rcell{}.mw-parser-output .taxontree-row{}@media screen and (max-width:600px){.mw-parser-output .wdinfo_nomobile{display:none;visibility:hidden;height:0}}.mw-parser-output .wdinfobox_horizontal{width:100%!important;clear:both!important;display:block;column-count:4}.mw-parser-output .wdinfobox_hide{display:none}.mw-parser-output #wdcreator{display:none}.mw-parser-output .wdcreator_show{display:block!important}.mw-parser-output #wdinfo_taxon ul{list-style:none;list-style-position:inside}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-ltr #wdinfo_taxon ul{padding-left:0;margin-left:0}.mw-parser-output #wdinfobox.mw-content-rtl #wdinfo_taxon ul{padding-right:0;margin-right:0}.mw-parser-output .wikidatainfoboxVN ul li{list-style:none;padding:0;margin:0}.mw-parser-output .wikidatainfoboxVN{padding:0;margin:0}








































IK Start 

association football club


Start Kristiansand Logo.svg 

Upload media

Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Instance of association football club
Location Norway
Headquarters location
  • Kristiansand
Home venue
  • Sør Arena
League
  • Eliteserien
Head coach
  • Jóhannes Harðarson (2019)
Inception
  • 1905
official website



Authority control

Wikidata Q737947




  • Reasonator

  • Scholia

  • Statistics



Blue pencil.svg

IK Start (es); IK Start (hu); IK Start (ca); Start Kristiansand (de); Старт Крысціянсан (be); ИК Старт (bg); Idrettsklubben Start (da); IK Start (ro); 史達足球會 (zh-hk); IK Start (sv); Старт (uk); 史達足球會 (zh-hant); 斯达足球俱乐部 (zh-cn); IK 스타르트 (ko); IK Start (cs); Idrettsklubben Start (it); IK Start (fr); Старт Крыстыянсан (be-tarask); Idrettsklubben Start (pt); IK Start (lt); 斯达足球俱乐部 (zh-sg); Idrettsklubben Start (nn); IK Start (pl); Idrettsklubben Start (nb); 史達足球俱樂部 (zh-tw); 史達足球會 (zh); IK Start (nl); Старт (ru); IKスタルト (ja); IK Start (en); نادي ستارت (ar); 史达足球会 (zh-hans); IK Start (fi) Società calcistica norvegese (it); norvég labdarúgóklub (hu); fotbollsklubb i Kristiansand, Norge (sv); norweski klub piłki nożnej (pl); norsk fotballag (nb); voetbalteam uit Noorwegen (nl); norwegischer Fußballverein (de); association football club (en); קבוצת כדורגל מנורווגיה (he); нарвежскі футбольны клуб (be) I.K. Start, Start Kristiansand, I K Start, Start (es); I.K. Start, Start Kristiansand (lt); IK史達, 史達, 史達足球俱樂部 (zh); ИК Старт (ru); I.K. Start, Idrettsklubben Start (sv); I.K. Start, IK Start (nn); I.K. Start, IK Start (nb); Start Kristiansand, IK Start Kristiansand (nl); I.K. Start (ca); Start Kristiansand, Idrettsklubben Start (pl); IK Start (de); IK Start (pt); ФК Старт Крысціянсан (be); I.K. Start, IK Start (it); Start FC (cs); I.K. Start, Ik start (da)

<!--
NewPP limit report
Parsed by mw1301
Cached time: 20190808151219
Cache expiry: 2592000
Dynamic content: false
Complications: []
CPU time usage: 2.096 seconds
Real time usage: 2.391 seconds
Preprocessor visited node count: 15445/1000000
Preprocessor generated node count: 0/1500000
Post‐expand include size: 29358/2097152 bytes
Template argument size: 10588/2097152 bytes
Highest expansion depth: 19/40
Expensive parser function count: 2/500
Unstrip recursion depth: 0/20
Unstrip post‐expand size: 2078/5000000 bytes
Number of Wikibase entities loaded: 8/400
Lua time usage: 1.242/10.000 seconds
Lua memory usage: 4.66 MB/50 MB
Lua Profile:
recursiveClone 560 ms 34.6%
Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::getAllExpandedArguments 280 ms 17.3%
Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::getEntityStatements 260 ms 16.0%
Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::getExpandedArgument 120 ms 7.4%
type 100 ms 6.2%
? 40 ms 2.5%
Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::frameExists 40 ms 2.5%
(for generator) 40 ms 2.5%
chunk 40 ms 2.5%
Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::incrementStatsKey 40 ms 2.5%
[others] 100 ms 6.2%
-->






Subcategories


This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.



C




  • Coaches of IK Start‎ (4 C)



P




  • Players of IK Start‎ (31 C, 2 F)



S




  • Sør Arena‎ (10 F)






Media in category "IK Start"


The following 63 files are in this category, out of 63 total.








Retrieved from "https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:IK_Start&oldid=358494114"










Navigation menu



























(RLQ=window.RLQ||[]).push(function(){mw.config.set({"wgPageParseReport":{"limitreport":{"cputime":"2.096","walltime":"2.391","ppvisitednodes":{"value":15445,"limit":1000000},"ppgeneratednodes":{"value":0,"limit":1500000},"postexpandincludesize":{"value":29358,"limit":2097152},"templateargumentsize":{"value":10588,"limit":2097152},"expansiondepth":{"value":19,"limit":40},"expensivefunctioncount":{"value":2,"limit":500},"unstrip-depth":{"value":0,"limit":20},"unstrip-size":{"value":2078,"limit":5000000},"entityaccesscount":{"value":8,"limit":400},"timingprofile":["100.00% 2340.516 1 Template:Wikidata_Infobox","100.00% 2340.516 1 -total"," 99.87% 2337.413 1 Template:Wikidata_Infobox/core"," 50.37% 1179.002 228 Template:Wikidata_Infobox/line"," 16.25% 380.351 2 Template:Wikidata_ID"," 15.30% 358.182 2 Template:Br_separated_entries"," 13.37% 312.995 400 Template:Wikidata_ID_line"," 10.94% 256.133 4 Template:If_then_show"," 4.42% 103.473 1 Template:Wikidata_location"," 4.20% 98.374 1 Template:Ifcategory"]},"scribunto":{"limitreport-timeusage":{"value":"1.242","limit":"10.000"},"limitreport-memusage":{"value":4881698,"limit":52428800},"limitreport-profile":[["recursiveClone u003CmwInit.lua:41u003E","560","34.6"],["Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::getAllExpandedArguments","280","17.3"],["Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::getEntityStatements","260","16.0"],["Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::getExpandedArgument","120","7.4"],["type","100","6.2"],["?","40","2.5"],["Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::frameExists","40","2.5"],["(for generator)","40","2.5"],["chunk u003CModule:WikidataIBu003E","40","2.5"],["Scribunto_LuaSandboxCallback::incrementStatsKey","40","2.5"],["[others]","100","6.2"]]},"cachereport":{"origin":"mw1301","timestamp":"20190808151219","ttl":2592000,"transientcontent":false}}});mw.config.set({"wgBackendResponseTime":429,"wgHostname":"mw1267"});});

Popular posts from this blog

How do I set time and date from the Internet?Trying to set date on a Linux based machine from another...

How big is the pipe buffer?Turn off buffering in pipeIn what order do piped commands run?When would you use...

How to determine port and starboard on a rotating wheel space station?Would Building a Waypoint/Colony...