search [or]
search [and]
browse
restrict
enlarge
except
rerank
Any Phrase (APH:)
ISNI Number (ISN:)
ORCID Identifier (ORCID:)
Name Keyword (NW:)
Name (NA:)
Superseded Number (XN:)
Pica Production Number (PPN:)
sort by name
relevance



less


approximate search




1shortlisttitle datasearch history
 












results search [or] ISN:0000000021480200
| 1 hits




labelssources datamarc21





Person











































ISNI
ISNI: 
0000 0000 2148 0200

Name
Name: 

Bârsan, Zaharia

Bîrsan, Zaharia

Zaharia Bârsan

Zaharia Bârsan (Austro-Hungarian-born Romanian playwright, poet and actor)

Zaharia Bârsan (schrijver uit Roemenië (1878-1948))


Dates
Dates: 
1878-1948

Creation class
Creation class: 
Language material

Related names
Related names: 

Pârvu, Aurora

Simionescu, Cornel


Titles
Titles: 

Scrieri

Se face ziuă : dramă într'un act

Zaharia Bârsan, 1978 (subj.)


Notes
Notes: 


Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaharia_Bârsan


Wikipedia https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaharia_Bârsan


Wikipedia https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaharia_Bârsan

Wikidata


Sources
Sources: 


VIAF DNB LC SUDOC WKD

NTA






Popular posts from this blog

How big is the pipe buffer?Turn off buffering in pipeIn what order do piped commands run?When would you use...

How do I set time and date from the Internet?Trying to set date on a Linux based machine from another...

I'm not alive, but I can be livelyThe Answer Would Make a Good TitleI question the same as you answerLet's...