NA CR

  Databases of the National Library CR

Base:  AUT  


Logout

|


Login

|


Databases


|


Partial bases

|



Preferences

|


Feedback

|


Help


Search / Browse

|


Results list

|


Previous searches

|


My e-Shelf

|


History

|




 








 


Add to Basket

 | 


Save/Mail

 

AUT - Full View of Record








Choose format:  


Standard

 -- 
MARC

 -- 
Name tags






Record 1 out of 1 No Previous RecordNo Next Record



















































Control no. pna2006322542
Heading
LinkReid, Tara, 1975-

Biogr./Hist. data Americká herečka.

Source Ostrov smrti (DVD)
LC (Names)
More info
 Wikipedie (Tara Reid) 

Permalink http://aleph.nkp.cz/F/?func=direct&doc_number=000322542&local_base=AUT
System no. 000322542



More info:







No Previous RecordNo Next Record








TOPlist







Popular posts from this blog

How big is the pipe buffer?Turn off buffering in pipeIn what order do piped commands run?When would you use...

How do I set time and date from the Internet?Trying to set date on a Linux based machine from another...

I'm not alive, but I can be livelyThe Answer Would Make a Good TitleI question the same as you answerLet's...