How to set bluetooth security to none?

Responsibility for visa checking

Working in the USA for living expenses only; allowed on VWP?

The term for the person/group a political party aligns themselves with to appear concerned about the general public

Why were the Night's Watch required to be celibate?

Is it a problem that pull requests are approved without any comments

What people are called boars ("кабан") and why?

Anyone teach web development? How do you assess it?

Is it possible for people to live in the eye of a permanent hypercane?

How to detach yourself from a character you're going to kill?

Creating Fictional Slavic Place Names

What does War Machine's "Canopy! Canopy!" line mean in "Avengers: Endgame"?

How can I grammatically understand "Wir über uns"?

Get value of the passed argument to script importing variables from another script

If a problem only occurs randomly once in every N times on average, how many tests do I have to perform to be certain that it's now fixed?

What is a simple, physical situation where complex numbers emerge naturally?

Are there practical reasons to NOT use a stepper motor with lead screw for the X and or Y axes?

Setting extra bits in a bool makes it true and false at the same time

Do I add my ability modifier to the damage of the bonus-action attack granted by the Crossbow Expert feat?

Will TSA allow me to carry a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) device?

Is it legal in the UK for politicians to lie to the public for political gain?

What is the Process for Re-certifying Flight Hardware?

Do adult Russians normally hand-write Cyrillic as cursive or as block letters?

Metal bar on DMM PCB

Is there any Biblical Basis for 400 years of silence between Old and New Testament?



How to set bluetooth security to none?







.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty{ margin-bottom:0;
}







0















I am trying to connect my phone with my raspberry(headless) which runs on this OS. My requirement is,I do not have to enter "yes" manually in the bluez CLI application (which is started by the command bluetoothctl) when a device is trying to pair.



I saw this query and answer .Now that the /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf is obsolete, I tried adding security=none in /etc/bluetooth/main.conf and restarted the bluetooth service but it stills asks for user's consent when trying to pair.



I do not know what I am missing.
I also tried the above steps in my laptop which runs on Ubuntu 16 but in vain.










share|improve this question





























    0















    I am trying to connect my phone with my raspberry(headless) which runs on this OS. My requirement is,I do not have to enter "yes" manually in the bluez CLI application (which is started by the command bluetoothctl) when a device is trying to pair.



    I saw this query and answer .Now that the /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf is obsolete, I tried adding security=none in /etc/bluetooth/main.conf and restarted the bluetooth service but it stills asks for user's consent when trying to pair.



    I do not know what I am missing.
    I also tried the above steps in my laptop which runs on Ubuntu 16 but in vain.










    share|improve this question

























      0












      0








      0








      I am trying to connect my phone with my raspberry(headless) which runs on this OS. My requirement is,I do not have to enter "yes" manually in the bluez CLI application (which is started by the command bluetoothctl) when a device is trying to pair.



      I saw this query and answer .Now that the /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf is obsolete, I tried adding security=none in /etc/bluetooth/main.conf and restarted the bluetooth service but it stills asks for user's consent when trying to pair.



      I do not know what I am missing.
      I also tried the above steps in my laptop which runs on Ubuntu 16 but in vain.










      share|improve this question














      I am trying to connect my phone with my raspberry(headless) which runs on this OS. My requirement is,I do not have to enter "yes" manually in the bluez CLI application (which is started by the command bluetoothctl) when a device is trying to pair.



      I saw this query and answer .Now that the /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf is obsolete, I tried adding security=none in /etc/bluetooth/main.conf and restarted the bluetooth service but it stills asks for user's consent when trying to pair.



      I do not know what I am missing.
      I also tried the above steps in my laptop which runs on Ubuntu 16 but in vain.







      configuration bluetooth






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 1 hour ago









      daedalus_hamletdaedalus_hamlet

      966




      966






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function() {
          var channelOptions = {
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "106"
          };
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
          createEditor();
          });
          }
          else {
          createEditor();
          }
          });

          function createEditor() {
          StackExchange.prepareEditor({
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader: {
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          },
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          });


          }
          });














          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f522087%2fhow-to-set-bluetooth-security-to-none%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes
















          draft saved

          draft discarded




















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Unix & Linux Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid



          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f522087%2fhow-to-set-bluetooth-security-to-none%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Taj Mahal Inhaltsverzeichnis Aufbau | Geschichte | 350-Jahr-Feier | Heutige Bedeutung | Siehe auch |...

          Baia Sprie Cuprins Etimologie | Istorie | Demografie | Politică și administrație | Arii naturale...

          Ciclooctatetraenă Vezi și | Bibliografie | Meniu de navigare637866text4148569-500570979m